Pages

Sunday 22 December 2013

REVIEW #4 ON YVES ROCHER PURE SYSTEM DAILY EXFOLIATING CLEANSER

hey there :)
haven't been posting for quite a long time here huh!! I was so busy but now I am back

Today I am going to review a face wash that I have been  LOVING  lately.

So let me start by saying how much I love this product, you know kind of giving the answer to the question in the intro itself. This is my holy grail product that I have been using for the past six month.. So let's jump into it

THE PACKAGING
It comes in a white and blue tube just like the other products in the pure system line. You get a lot of product in there ; 125 ml anyhow you just need a tad bit of it.

THE TEXTURE
The texture is probably the thing that I love the most out of it. It is actually like a scrub, but the exfoliating beads are not too harsh at all perfect for everyday, it actually gives you the feeling it is cleaning  and removing all the nastiness on your face. It does not have a fancy smell or nothing but it does have a strong scent to it.

HOW I USE IT
I use this twice a day, one time in the morning and at night, I just take a hazel nut amount put it on my fingers and dot it all across my face and begin scrubbing in circular motion with damp fingers.

HOW IT WORKED FOR ME
Let me start by saying that I have combination to oily  and  blemish prone skin. This product contains Aloe Vera and salicylic acid in it which works great for acne prone skin in general. This product really works for me, ever since I started using it I haven't been breaking out so much except for some hormonal breakout that you get during that time of the month. 
It also gives me a glow after I use.
It is supposed to help with blackheads but I haven't seen a quite significant results at least for me with this product
TO BE NOTED: all people have different type of skins and usually the same product does not work for all of us like for instance salicylic acid does not work for everyone.

All in all I'll give it a 4.5 stars out of 5
worth trying product and cheap one as well.
I hope you find this review helpful if you do please share it
xoxo ayeesha
contact me : xoxoayeesha@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment