Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2013

REVIEW # :2FARMASI STAY MATTE FOUNDATION.

Hey Guys, what's up????
Here I'm back with another review, i don't why it took me so long to write about this product because i absolutely love it.
 Let me start by saying that I have combination to oily skin, yellow undertone and blemish prone skin.



I got mine in the shade 03. It comes in  squeeze out tube, convenient I must say since you still have control on the amount of product you are removing. 1 fl.oz(30ml) which typical of foundation. It has a very pleasant smell in my opinion.
At first I was a bit skeptical about it, I thought that it made me looked cakey, but when i wore it for the second time i was very happy with.

what it claims?

  • shine control- i totally agree, it gives a beautiful matte finish
  • long lasting- i agree but definitely not 24 hours, i would rather say 5-7 hours depending on your skin type or whether you use a primer or not.
  • full coverage- i wouldn't say that it is FULL COVERAGE, it does cover up most of your imperfections, but in my case i suffer from hyper pigmentation, I may not touch a pimple through its whole entire pimple life but it will leave a dark spot and it will take forever to go :(, so this foundation does not cover my dark spots completely but it does reduce the appearance of them which is good if you want to have a natural kind of look but with a good concealer your face will look flawless. Most importantly it covers dark circle very well.

It is a great foundation, good for all skin type(what it says), enriched with minerals. I received many compliments when i wore this foundation to my cousin's wedding.
I would definitely repurchase it.

ps: i usually do two layers of it to have the perfect look.

xoxo
ayeesha
contact me at : xoxoayeesha@gmail..com

No comments:

Post a Comment